Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story behind life in a world-rewn Michelin-starred restaurant. Tom Sellers is a luminary of the British culinary scene. His Restaurant Story opened its doors in April 2013; its invative literary-inspired menu, taking diners on 'a personal journey through food', has won him huge critical and public acclaim. Story was awarded its first Michelin star just five months after opening. This stunning book will be your chance to enter the visionary mind of one of the most original chefs of our time, and discover the truth behind the tales of his brilliant food.
- Author BiographyTom Sellers is the owner of the Michelin-starred Restaurant Story London. After leaving school at 16, he found part-time work at a pub and fell in love with food. He has trained under some of the world's best and most respected chefs, including Tom Aikens, Thomas Keller, Adam Byatt and Rene Redzepi. Influenced by Tom's fascination with the narrative side of food, his restaurant Story creates a personal journey for each diner. The restaurant's website can be viewed at: http://www.restaurantstory.co.uk/ Follow Tom on Twitter and Instagram: @tomsstory
- Author(s)Tom Sellers
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight1135 g
- Width228 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.