Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries labyrinths have been used as tools for personal pilgrimage, meditation and spiritual formation. In A Labyrinth Pilgrimage, author C. A. Radke uses daily devotions to take the reader on a spiritual journey in a progression from creation to Easter. The journey follows the path into his unique, seven-circuit Cross Labyrinth design, which always leads the pilgrim to an encounter with God at the foot of the cross. This Leader's Guide Edition provides extra resources for small group leaders, including the day of the journey, questions for the group to consider, and hymn suggestions. Used in conjunction with CDs and songbook A Labyrinth Pilgrimage, Hymns for the Journey, leaders are equipped to guide their groups on the pilgrim path.
- Author BiographyC.A. Radke has led, written, and participated in Christian studies for adults for over twenty-five years, covering individual books and surveys of the Bible, seasons of the Christian year, spiritual gifts, current issues, and other faith topics. He has written and published suggested hymns for use with the Revised Common Lectionary along with notes on Featured Hymns which have been posted for over a decade on his website, HymnSite.com. He earned his bachelor's degree from Oklahoma City University, holds a law degree from the University of Oklahoma, and completed classes at Southern Methodist University's Perkins School of Theology.
- Author(s)C A Radke
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.