CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionA secret tebook. An unlikely inheritance. A collision of worlds. Prepare to be swept off your feet - A stunning debut peopled by unforgettable characters, A Lady Cyclist's Guide to Kashgar is an extraordinary story of inheritance and the search for belonging in a fractured and globalised world. China, 1923. Evangeline English arrives with her sister to help establish a Christian mission. As they attempt to navigate their new home and are met with resistance, Eva commences work on her book, A Lady Cyclist's Guide to Kashgar - In present-day London, Frieda, a young woman adrift in her own life, opens her front door one night to find a man sleeping on the landing. In the morning he is gone, leaving on the wall an exquisite drawing of a long-tailed bird and a line of Arabic script - This recording is unabridged. Typically abridged audiobooks are t more than 60% of the author's work and as low as 30% with characters and plotlines removed.
- Author(s)Suzanne Joinson
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read byTania Rodrigues
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.