All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionBorn into affluence, Mia Stanley is a winsome socialite with a knack for matchmaking. She's also a writer for Godey's Lady's Book magazine, much to the disdain of her family--and their society friends. A proper young lady of her social standing isn't meant to labor in such a way, but Mia has always had a way with words...When her writing draws her into the world of downtrodden seamen's wives on Philadelphia's docks, Mia uncovers a scheme that puts her in harm's way. But her heart ends up on the line as well...Has her determination to always make a match driven away the one man whose esteem she covets?
- Author BiographyTracie Peterson is the bestselling, award-winning author of more than 70 historical and contemporary novels including the HEIRS OF MONTANA, ALASKAN QUEST and LIGHTS OF LOWELL series. Her books make regular appearances on CBA bestseller lists. Tracie also teaches writing workshops at a variety of conferences on subjects such as inspirational romance and historical research. She has also written the nonfiction book I Can't Do It All: Breaking Free from the Lies That Control Us (with Allison Bottke & Dianne O'Brian). She and her family live in Belgrade, Montana.
- Author(s)Tracie Peterson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date01/08/2012
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.