All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionMarch 1327. Sir Walt Radulf w released from the king's prison in London and granted a full pardon, including the return of his confiscated land, is on his way home to Syhale, his mar in Northumberland. His demesne on this mar was in the name of his wife Katherine and thus spared confiscation. Unkwn to Walt, even this land is w in jeopardy and Katherine has huge debts, mainly incurred by the amount of money spent by Walt, paying for bribes to assure his comforts during his period of incarceration. Walt must struggle to get his land returned from those w occupying it, who are reluctant to vacate without a direct order from the king, necessitating further appeals to the king's court. King Edward's subsequent granting of the Barony of Plenderleith in the Scottish borders to Walt is t without obligations. These will have far reaching and disastrous effects on the Radulf family's plans for their future, after the return of King David Bruce to Scotland and the drums of war once again beating in the border areas.
- Author(s)Vic Selby
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationPershore
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 map
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.