Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA funny and silly lift-the-flap picture book about the animals on Noah's ark from Peter Bently and Lynne Chapman. All aboard for a silly game of hide and seek! It's raining - again! - and Noah and the animals are bored. So they play hide and seek! But who's that wriggling under the duvet? Llamas in pyjamas and baboons in pink pantaloons! And who's that squashed behind the chest of drawers? Bears in flares and wombats in combats! Combining rhyme and repetition, this humorous take on the tale of Noah's Ark is ideal for reading aloud with children. While the bright and fresh animal illustrations are made even more interactive thanks to the flaps hidden throughout this gem. Lift-the-flap books don't come much better than this.
- Author BiographyPeter Bently is the award-winning best-selling picture book author of Shark in the Dark, Lark in the Ark, The Great Dog Bottom Swap and Cats Ahoy! He won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize in 2011. Peter first became interested in writing for children after the birth of his son, Theo. Two years later he and his wife swapped a minuscule flat in North London for a spacious house in South Devon, an area where you cannot throw a fresh scone with jam and clotted cream without hitting another writer. He now has two children, Theo (7) and Tara (4), to try out his story ideas on. Peter's favourite animals are llamas. Lynne Chapman has illustrated more than 30 children's books. She works in pastels, creating humorous but beautiful drawings that bring a whole range of characters to life, and burst with fun and vibrant colour. She loves the hands-on messiness of the chalk, its colour palette and unique texture. Lynne lives and works in Sheffield with her husband. When not in her studio, or out visiting schools, Lynne likes to walk on the Derbyshire moors near her home, rummage in second-hand bookshops, jive and eat Thai food. She is also part of The Electric Tomatoes, a group of writers who perform in local venues, and is a regular guest on BBC Radio Sheffield. Her website is www.lynnechapman.co.uk Lynne's favourite animals are wallabies.
- Author(s)Peter Bently
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynne Chapman
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.