All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the legal elements in the history of the system of money from 1774 to 1970, looking closely at the benefits and detriments that have accrued to that system from legal interventions.
- Author(s)James Willard Hurst
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.