All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic, skill-building instruction manual for all the essential basic woodturning skills, A Lesson Plan for Woodturning allows vice woodturners to master skills without the benefit of formal training. The equivalent of three semester-length classes, the book provides a complete, self-directed course in woodturning safety, tools, and techniques that provide a foundation for mastering more complex tasks. Each lesson is focused on skill development and thoroughly documented with step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and photographs that show the specific positions and cutting maneuvers needed to successfully complete the project. The structure, order, and specific exercises are based on years of classroom-tested experience in teaching woodturning to both adult and younger students.
- Author BiographyJim Rodgers is a professional educator who has been teaching woodturning to both adults and youths for over a decade. Rodgers holds California teaching credentials in both Adult Education and Career Technical Education focusing on woodworking. He is also the founder and senior instructor at the Mount Diablo Woodturning Center. Rodgers lectures throughout the United States, has published many articles on woodturning, and maintains a website with teaching and student support materials.
- Author(s)James Rodgers
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.