All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the principal writings on religious toleration and freedom of expression by one of the greatest philosophers in the Anglophone tradition. It contains t only Locke's canical Letter Concerning Toleration (1689), but also his early Essay Concerning Toleration (1667), extracts from the Third Letter for Toleration (1692), and a large body of Locke's briefer essays and memoranda on these themes.
- Author BiographyJohn Locke (1632-1704) was an English philosopher and physician.
- Author(s)John Locke
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight436 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.