All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the principal writings on religious toleration and freedom of expression by one of the greatest philosophers in the Anglophone tradition. It contains t only Locke's canical Letter Concerning Toleration (1689), but also his early Essay Concerning Toleration (1667), extracts from the Third Letter for Toleration (1692), and a large body of Locke's briefer essays and memoranda on these themes.
- Author BiographyJohn Locke (1632-1704) was an English philosopher and physician.
- Author(s)John Locke
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight436 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.