About this product
- DescriptionThe illustrator of Eve Bunting s Tweak Tweak and Have You Seen My New Blue Socks? makes his Clarion debut as author/illustrator with a tender book about loneliness and friendship. Leo, a mailman, takes in a small bird, Cheep, who missed the autumn migration of his flock.When spring comes and Cheep moves on, Leo is sad to see him go, but he also has hope, and the letter he has been longing for finally arrives.Sergio Ruzzier s signature, slightly surreal animal characters and thesetting, rendered in brilliant colors, make this simple, eloquent story a visual treat for the very young.
- Author(s)Sergio Ruzzier
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.