All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do seemingly intelligent men and woman leave their families to spend more than half the year travelling to Canberra, and night after night out at electorate and campaign events? Surely there are easier ways to earn a living? This is one politician's attempt to explain to his four children the example of intergenerational public service set by his own father that inspired him to purse a career in politics.
- Author BiographyChristopher Pyne is the Minister for Education and Leader of the House of Representatives in the Abbott Government. Christopher was elected to the House of Representatives for the seat of Sturt aged twenty-five. He was Parliamentary Secretary for Health and Minister for Ageing in the Howard Government. During that time he founded headspace- the youth mental health initiative. In Opposition he served as a senior Shadow Minister, most notably in Education and as Manager of Opposition Business in the House of Representatives. Christopher is married to Carolyn and is the father of Eleanor, Barnaby, Felix and Aurelia.
- Author(s)Christopher Pyne
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.