All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the confusion and myth of life balance, offers a new paradigm of balance, and illuminates a path for busy professionals and managers to follow to achieve real balance and deeper meaning in their lives. Drawing from business theory, existing and original research, and the authors' own consulting experiences, A Life in Balance is an engaging, thoughtful, and readable guide that will help readers unfold and create their own balance experience.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Stoner is the Robert A. McCord Professor of Executive Management Development and Professor of Business Management and Administration at Bradley University. He received his B.S., M.B.A., and D.B.A. from Florida State University. Dr. Stoner has authored or co-authored numerous books including Business: An Integrative Approach and The Adversity Challenge: How Successful Leaders Bounce Back from Setbacks. Jennifer Robin Jennifer Robin is a consultant with the Great Place to Work Institute in San Francisco, California. She received her Ph.D. in Industrial / Organizational Psychology from the University of Tennessee and has authored numerous book chapters and journal articles on business issues.
- Author(s)Charles R. Stoner,Jennifer Robin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.