All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1904, Benjamin Andrews moved to Milwaukee to become the editor of a major newspaper. Less than a year later, he was arrested for murder. Writing from his room in an asylum more than a decade later, Andrews tries to clear his name, explaining for the last time the role he played in a year marked by societal scandal, political intrigue, calculated revenge, and cold-blooded murder. Special features of the 2nd Edition: * A Preface, explaining the origins and evolution of the story * An Historical Note, explaining the true and fictional aspects of the vel * Study Questions, appropriate for both History and Literature courses.
- Author BiographyPaul-Thomas Ferguson is an archivist, professor, historian, poet, playwright, singer-songwriter, and novelist. He holds a Ph.D. in U.S., Urban, and Middle Eastern History and an M.A. in Medieval History from marquette University, and a B.A. in European History from Western Illinois University.
- Author(s)Paul-Thomas Ferguson
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brad Ellis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.