All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Robert and June met, it was inevitable to everyone that knew them that they would share a special love. Their marriage and the birth of their son Tim created a life for the Shermans that was close to perfect. Their world is turned upside-down when Robert suddenly disappears while camping with Tim and their lives change in a way that is beyond earthly comprehension. About the Author F.E. Rupe was born in Vancouver, Washington and met and married his wife in the early 1960s. They have two sons, whom they love to take camping. In 1971, the family moved to Idaho where Rupe owned a custom home building company. Since retiring in 2003, he enjoys spending time in his local photo club, writing, and owning and showing classic cars.
- Author(s)F E Rupe
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.