All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe autobiography of the adventurer and climber Eric Jones, the farmer's son from Clwyd who climbed some of the world's highest peaks, displaying nerves of steel while facing many challenges. 47 colour and 22 black-and-white photographs.
- Author(s)Eric Jones
- PublisherGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationConwy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.