All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.73Free postage
- AU $26.68Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionClaire literally had it all! Life was perfect in her world! The auburn-haired beauty had the perfect family; a successful career; and a handsome, devoted and loving husband. She was sure that thing could rock her boat and interrupt her picture-perfect world. With their kids away at college, Claire and Daniel had their whole future in front of them. They were eager to begin slowing down and enjoying the second half of their life together, enjoying all the plans they'd made for themselves. Blissfully and safely ensconced in their 'happily ever ever, ' the college sweethearts were sure they'd be together and in love forever. But, life dealt the couple a cruel and surprising blow when they learned that ne of us is guaranteed a promise of 'tomorrow.' Lost without the love of her life, and barely able to put one foot in front of the other, Claire certainly has desire to ever love again. Lost and lonely, Claire must learn to somehow cope in her new life without Daniel. Her journey takes her from her family home on Florida's coast to the mountains of Virginia. As she painfully moves on, Claire continues to find ways in which Daniel has planned and provided for her life without him. But, her biggest surprise comes when she learns that Daniel has even 'delivered' on his promise of 'forever.' Claire's story is proof that 'forever love' really does exist and that love lives on in all of us!
- Author BiographyMARY E. DAVIS is the author of several books including THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MOM: MANAGING FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR HOME AND YOUR BUSINESS. In addition to authoring books under her own name, Mary also writes books in the capacity of a professional ghost writer, working with clients around the world. A Florida business owner and passionate entrepreneur, Mary lives in Cocoa with her husband of nearly 25 years.
- Author(s)Mary E Davis
- PublisherSouth Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Lake Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.