All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA Light Through the Shade: An Autobiography of a Queen is the true interview-style story of a transgendered woman who triumphed through the hustle of the sidewalk. Despite the odds working against her in the streets of Miami... Even at an early age, Ts Madison listened to the voice of the person living inside of her. The only way to live through the vicariousness of her dreams was to become the woman she was called to be. Not only to gain the attention of men that she had an insatiable attraction for, but also to truly become free from society's standards. The acts of love, trust, deceit, friendships and the greatness of faith exceed the depths of experiences of the average person. This is an inspiring story of a person who turned a huge amount of shade and turned it into a universe of glowing light. This is the story of a boy who transitioned into a Queen.
- Author BiographyJasmine P. Rain is the author of The Social: How Zune Changed My Life and Happy Head: The Spiritual Guide to Amazing Oral Sex. She was a co-host on a Blog Talk Radio late night sex show for over a year and she currently hosts her own internet sex radio show, Happy Head Radio w/Jasmine P. Rain on Nuradio. She speaks openly about the art of fellatio on her YouTube channel and is hoping to renew the art of connection in sexual relationships. She has been performing sexual poetry at various events in Atlanta and wants to take her performances nationwide.
- Author(s)Jasmine P Rain,Madison Hinton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.