All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtist Simon Harmer creates delightful and distinctive line drawings of our famous landmarks and landscape. In 'A Line Around England' he travels from Hadrian's Wall to Cornwall's coast and his illustrations capture everything from Stonehenge to Blackpool Tower. Each drawing is accompanied by a short text illuminating some quirky and interesting facts about the site.
- Author BiographySimon Harmer is a Winchester-based artist and a director of the creative agency Marmalade on Toast. He has previously published two illustrated books, 'A Line Around Winchester' and 'A Line Around Salisbury'.
- Author(s)Simon Harmer
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Content Note50 line illustrations
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.