All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's it like to lose the girl you love? What's it like to lose your best friend? What's it like to shoot a Uranium Depleted Sabot shell through an Iraqi tank? Sgt Jake Bloom of the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment finds out in the First Gulf War. He fights for his life and the lives of his men in the desert, and for his faith and first love at home.
- Author BiographyWilliam Stroock lives with his family in northern New Jersey. In addition to novels, he writes military history articles for magazines such as Military Heritage and Strategy and Tactics. He is also a member of the Alexandrian Defense group, a think tank dealing with defense issues and war in the modern age.
- Author(s)William Stroock
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.