Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFifty years ago in Saudi Arabia, the king and many loyal princes favored maintaining the autocratic political system. But one of the king's brothers, Prince Tatal, wished to instigate a peaceful political reform. In this compilation of personal reflections, the prince's former personal secretary shares a fascinating glimpse into the lifestyle of His Royal Highness Prince Tatal as he dares to question the political direction of his beloved country. John Sbaiti became personal secretary to the Red Prince at the peak of his political ambitions, staying with him for two years. Although the prince failed in his mission and eventually received a royal expulsion from the kingdom, Sbaiti reveals intriguing details of the prince's daily life as he and his entourage valiantly fought for revolutionary reform. Sbaiti leads others on an exciting journey that begins with his acceptance of the job and continues through his adventures and European travels with Saudi royal personages as he immerses himself in the prince's routine and passionate mission. A Link to Royalty and Other Reflections offers a captivating look into the personal preferences and living style of a Saudi Royal Prince determined to lead his kingdom out of the dark ages and into a new era.
- Author(s)John Sbaiti
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.