All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Little Bit of Charm , the third book in bestselling author Mary Ellis' New Beginnings series, is about fresh starts ...and how faith in God and His perfect plans provide the peace and joy all long for. After the death of her parents and then watching both of her older sisters find happiness in homes of their own with husbands who adore them, Rachel King yearns for a new beginning. Her cousin Sarah lives near a thoroughbred stable in Kentucky, and working around beautiful horses is Rachel's dream come true. She leaves Lancaster County to find a job at Twelve Elms Stables and believes God has answered her prayers. And then she meets Jake, an attractive and charming English man. At first she refuses to go out with him, but he eventually convinces her to give him a chance. When Amish men who also wish to date Rachel start encountering strange mishaps, she wonders if Jake is really who he seems to be. What does a young woman do when her heart is pulled in two directions?
- Author BiographyMary Ellis is the bestselling author of many books, including A Widow's Hope, An Amish Family Reunion, and Living in Harmony. She and her husband live in central Ohio, where they try to live a simpler style of life.
- Author(s)Mary Ellis
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe New Beginnings Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.