All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough I believe that science and religion both have something worthwhile to offer in the search for truth they often find themselves on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to questions about what is real and what is true. The idea that truth cant contradict itself is central to this book. Having said that, perhaps the best way to read this book is to suspend everything you kw and believe about science and religion and start over again from square one.
- Author BiographyBill loves outdoor activities like golf, tennis, hiking, biking, kayaking, skiing and gardening (when he is not busy reading about quantum physics). His formal graduate and under-graduate training was in philosophy and theology. He is the author of The Story of Quantum Physics: How Science Discovered God, 2004, and Creation's Mirror, 2008.
- Author(s)William Grab
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.