Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionA LOVE TO GIVE is a compelling Native American Love Story. A young man survives the trials and tribulations of a life without a mother and leaves the only home he has at age twelve. Sharon lives in Montana with her family until her parents divorce and she moves around quite a bit. Years later on a bright sun-kissed afteron Buzzy meets Sharon on a busy Avenue in Seattle. After the first date Sharon tells Buzzy she can't see him again when she learns he's married. Their love deepens. If there ever was a love it was theirs.
- Author(s)SHARYN BOE-BLUE
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.