All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod loves each of us. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately. And it's a love worth giving. But before we can pass love on, we must receive it ourselves. Building on the principles found in 1 Corinthians 13, kwn as the love passage, best-selling author Max Lucado helps us dive into the depth and perfection of God's love, exploring the ways that it can be reflected in our daily lives through patience, kindness, forgiveness, and more. For those of us feeling low on these attributes, A Love Worth Giving opens the door to the transfusion we need in order to spread a love that really is worth giving.
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.