CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate in delicious, fresh food from the company who are dedicated to growing, producing and cooking real food. The Daylesford recipe for delicious eating is simple - organic produce of the utmost quality. Ingredients from local producers, seasonal crops, humanely-reared meat and a simplified supply chain guarantees food that's fresh, ethically-produced and, most importantly, full of flavour. This beautiful book will help you make Daylesford's award-winning recipes at home, showing you how to live healthily and simply throughout the food calendar year. With everything - from seven-seed sourdough bread to quintessentially English spiced apple cake, as well as delicious meat and game dishes, including Daylesford's favourite rabbit, cider and mustard pie - the principles of good wholesome food and seasonality lie behind each carefully crafted dish. Mark every season, with ideas on how to use a glut of vegetables from your garden, tasty jams and relishes to stock your winter larder and mouth-watering fruit confections for the summer months. This is the essential cookery book for organic food lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyDaylesford was set up by Carole Bamford in 2002 on her 1,700 acre estate in Gloucestershire. Passionately dedicated to sourcing top-quality, locally produced food, the business is based on self-sustaining organic farming model that explores the link between what we eat and where it comes from. They now have two farmshops with cafes in London, kitchen dining and farmshop in Esher, a concession in Selfridges Food Hall and farmshop and cafe in the Cotswolds.
- Author(s)Daylesford Organic Ltd
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note250 col illus, With index
- Weight1490 g
- Width236 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.