All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Christian talk show host Serenity Williams's fianc calls off their wedding because he can't deal with her popularity, she determines that she will never fall in love with ather pride-filled, ego-driven pastor. Then, Serenity's producer asks her to interview the charismatic Pastor Phillip McKnight, who has recently gone through a divorce. Serenity feels that this is her chance to expose the arrogance of ego-filled pastors to the world. But Pastor Phillip is broken and humbled from his experiences, and the surprising humility of this man causes Serenity to want to un-break his heart. However, Serenity will need the Lord to fix her heart and change her mind about male preachers before she and Phillip can become all they were meant to be to each other.
- Author(s)Vanessa Miller
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSecond Chance at Love
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.