Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAll Connie Monroe has ever wanted is to be a hotel receptionist. She is overjoyed, therefore, when Captain Fosedyke, the manager of the Connaught where she works as a chambermaid, gives her a lucky break and invites her to prove her worth on the reception desk. Then the inexperienced owner of the hotel, Miss Griffin, arrives to regain control of the neglected business and Connie grabs the opportunity to show how resourceful she can really be. For, despite their different backgrounds, Connie Monroe and Edelina Griffin are about to discover they have a lot in common as they fight for the survival of the hotel. But someone doesn't want them to succeed...
- Author BiographyLynda Page was born and brought up in Leicester. The eldest of four daughters, she left home at seventeen and has had a wide variety of office jobs. She now spends the majority of her time helping her daughter and writing her novels in the peace and tranquillity of her daughter's holiday park in Epworth, North Lincolnshire. Follow her on twitter @LyndaPage9 and like her Facebook page: Lynda Page
- Author(s)Lynda Page
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.