Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionOn his way to a job interview James Campbell is mugged, t a good start to his day but it leads to a fortuitous discovery, he can travel through time. James quickly realises that he can use this breakthrough to amass a small fortune. It rapidly changes his life and then quite accidently he travels back to 1647 the time of Oliver Cromwell and the delectable Esmeralda. Follow him as romance blossoms but t without one or two unexpected problems along the way.
- Author BiographyTerry Callister was born, raised and educated in Kent, England before moving to London when he was eighteen. He has done a variety of jobs from clearing tables in a restaurant to senior business manager in an offshore financial services company and a lot in between. He lived on the Isle of Man with his two sons for twelve years before settling in the beautiful mountains North of Malaga in Southern Spain with his wife, Sandra, and three dogs.
- Author(s)Terry Callister
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.