All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacro-regional strategies seek to improve the interplay of the EU with existing regimes and institutions, and foster coherence of transnational policies. Drawing on macro-regional governance and Europeanization, this edited volume provides an overview of processes of macro-regionalization in Europe displaying evidence of their significant impact.
- Author BiographyStefan Ganzle is Associate Professor of Political Science at the Department of Political Science and Management, University of Agder, Norway. Kristine Kern is Professor for the Governance of Urban Infrastructure and Global Change, Leibniz Institute for Regional Development and Structural Planning (IRS), and the University of Potsdam, Germany.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAntony Polonsky,Kristine Kern,Stefan Ganzle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.