About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from A Man's World All books should have a preface, to tell what they are about and why they were written. This one is about myself - Arld Whitman. I have sought in vain for a title which would be truly descriptive of the subject and form of my book. It is t a Journal r a Diary for these words signify a daily ting down of events. Neither Memoirs r Recollections meet the case, for much which I have written might better be called Meditations. It certainly is t a Novel, for that term implies a traditional literary form, a beginning, development and end. I am quite sure that my beginning goes back to the primordial day when dead matter first organized itself - or was organized - into a living cell. And whether or t I will ever end is an open question. There is unity in the form of my narrative except the frame of mind which led me to write it, which has held me to task till w. It is the story of how I, born at the close of The Great War, lived and of the things - common-place and unusual - which happened to me, how they felt at the time and how I feel about them w. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Arthur Bullard
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.