All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as a laboratory-cum-workshop manual to cater to the needs of the students of BTech and BE degree courses in various branches of engineering, including electrical and electronic engineering, and electronics and communication engineering. It can also be used for undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in electronics and physics. Key features:* Over 250 figures and circuit diagrams.* Practical design of over 70 circuits described.*330 Viva-Voce Questions and Answers.* Step-by step approach to designs so that component selection is systematic and logical.* Brief theoretical explanation of each circuit.* All designs using BJTs are based on only one transistor: BC 107.* Possible cause of faults and their remedies are suggested.
- Author(s)B. Somanathan Nair,C. Unni,S. R. Deepa
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.