All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your students to deliver safe, effective, and informed care for patients who are undergoing diagstic tests and procedures with the Ninth Edition of A Manual of Laboratory and Diagstic Tests. Organized the way a nurse thinks by specimen and function this proven book describes an extensive array of tests for diverse populations, providing step-by-step guidance on correct procedure, tips for accurate interpretation, and expert information on patient preparation and aftercare.Featuring additional tests, updated reference values, and coverage of the latest advances in CT scans, nuclear scans, and genetics, this edition maintains the organization and coverage that have made it the ideal reference and point-of-care guide for educational and practice settings.This Ninth Edition is accompanied by a complete online teaching and learning package that includes case studies for application, a wide range of in-class activities and assignments, and Blackboard and WebCT cartridges for course management.
- Prepare for practice with tests grouped according to specimen, function, and test type (blood, urine, stool, cerebrospinal fluid, etc.).
- Learn vital information to keep in mind when implementing tests with Clinical Alerts that highlight critical safety information.
- Easily find the test you re looking for even if you don t kw the exact name with a presentation that supports the way a nurse thinks.
- Master key information with helpful tips, inclusion of both conventional and SI units, and coverage of clinical implications for increased and decreased values.
- Author(s)Frances Fischbach,Marshall B Dunning
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight1429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.