All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book on aquatic plants written in accessible language, so that anyone interested in water plants can acquire useful kwledge about them. As far as possible botanical language has been used sparingly, and then only when absolutely necessary. There are nearly half a million aquatic species in existence, and therefore it is impossible even to attempt to cover a small fraction of this in a single volume. Therefore a selection consisting of over 350 commonly kwn species has been described within, to kindle the interest of the plant enthusiast and give a flavour of this specialised subject area. For ease of identification,the text is accompanied by 150 line drawings and photographs.
- Author(s)W. Vivian De Thabrew
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.