All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo scenes from the life of Queen Isabel of Portugal, a peacemaker of the Middle Ages. Illustrations include portraits of Isabel, a period painting of knights, the cover watercolor, and a detail of a vintage map. Ages 5 - 8.
- Author(s)Eric Timar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.