All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the monthly, 12-session marriage enrichment program laid out in this workbook, couples can now get the most from the spiritual significance of their bond. Unlike Catholic marriage preparation programs, this course applies rich theological content to directly support current married life. From activities and quizzes to group discussions, a variety of intuitive tools help spouses--each using separate workbooks--become closer not only with one another but also with their community. Trustworthy, orthodox, and referencing the best research in marriage and family psychology, this is an ideal resource to be instituted in any Catholic parish or home alongside the related leader's guide.
- Author BiographyGregory K. Popcak, MSW, PhD, is a specialist in pastoral counseling and the author of Holy Sex! Lisa A. Popcak is the coauthor of Parenting with Grace: Catholic Parents Guide to Raising Almost Perfect Kids. They are the co-hosts of both the daily Sirius Catholic Radio program Fully Alive and the nationally-syndicated Catholic radio broadcast Heart, Mind & Strength . They live in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Author(s)Gregory K. Popcak,Lisa A. Popcak
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.