All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA presentation of some of the basic ideas of fluid mechanics in a mathematically attractive manner. The text illustrates the physical background and motivation for some constructions used in recent mathematical and numerical work on the Navier- Stokes equations and on hyperbolic systems, so as to interest students in this at once beautiful and difficult subject. This third edition incorporates a number of updates and revisions, while retaining the spirit and scope of the original book.
- Author(s)Alexandre Joel Chorin,D.J. O'Connor,Jerrold Marsden
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1993. Corr. 4th printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.