All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of one young man's coming of age in the time of the American Revolution. This book tells the story of Richard Cutler - a Massachusetts boy with strong family ties to England - as he sets sail to avenge the death of his brother, who was flogged to death by the Royal Navy for striking an officer.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Hammond is a business consultant and literary agent. He is a lifelong student of history and an avid sailor.
- Author(s)William C. Hammond
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.