All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn seventh grade, the author suffered anxiety attacks as she struggled to keep up in her classes, to remember two locker combinations, and to deal with new teachers, both before and after she was diagsed with dyscalculia, a math-related learning disability.
- Author BiographySamantha Abeel was a gifted child who excelled at language arts, yet she often had trouble with seemingly simple math problems. In her seventh-grade creative writing class, Samantha found refuge from the endless classes focused on math, measurements and algebra. When her parents enlisted the aid of an English teacher to help Samantha focus on her strength by creating writing assignments to be critiqued, she began the project that would become her first book, Reach for the Moon.
- Author(s)Samantha Abeel
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date01/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width131 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.