All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stalgic look back at school days for a student nurse.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Brodsky lives in Ocean Pines, Maryland, and has been a nurse for 50 years and an educator for 20 years. She holds an R.N. degree, as well as B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and education, and is certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She has authored several journal articles, and most recently completed The Control of Childbirth: Women vs. Medicine Through the Ages published by McFarland, Inc.
- Author(s)Phyllis L Brodsky
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.