All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tree skirts to table toppers, decorate your entire home with Christmas cheer! Best-selling author Kim Schaefer is back with 27 Christmas-themed quilting projects, including cheerful coasters, pretty place mats, and gorgeous gift tags. Fans of patchwork and applique will love Kim's joyful mini-quilts and little gifts. Enjoy this must-have collection of quick-and-easy Christmas makes keepsakes.
- Author BiographyKim Schaefer began sewing at an early age and was quilting seriously by the late 1980s. Her early quilting career included designing and producing small quilts for craft shows and shops across the country. In 1986, Kim founded Little Quilt Company, a pattern company focused on designing a variety of small, fun-to-make projects. In addition to designing quilt patterns, Kim is a best-selling author for C&T Publishing. Kim also designs fabric for Andover/Makower and works with Leo Licensing, which licenses her designs for nonfabric products. Kim lives with her family in southeastern Wisconsin. For more information on Little Quilt Company, please visit www.littlequiltcompany.com, which offers Kim's entire collection of patterns, books, and fabrics. Little Quilt Company's Facebook page has posts about new patterns, books, and fabrics and an occasional peek at Kim's latest work.
- Author(s)Kim Schaefer
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.