Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume of Evans Shakespeare is edited by a Shakespearean scholar. The pedagogy is designed to help users contexutalize Renaissance drama, while providing explanatory tes to the play.
- Author BiographyDouglas Bruster is a Professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin. He is author of a number of studies of Shakespeare, including Drama and the Market in the Age of Shakespeare, Quoting Shakespeare, Shakespeare and the Question of Culture, and To Be or Not To Be. He has edited The Changeling for the Oxford collection of Thomas Middleton's works, and, with Eric Rasmussen, Everyman and Mankind for the Arden Early Modern Drama series.
- Author(s)Douglas Bruster
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight318 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementEvans Shakespeare ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.