All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume of Evans Shakespeare is edited by a Shakespearean scholar. The pedagogy is designed to help users contexutalize Renaissance drama, while providing explanatory tes to the play.
- Author BiographyDouglas Bruster is a Professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin. He is author of a number of studies of Shakespeare, including Drama and the Market in the Age of Shakespeare, Quoting Shakespeare, Shakespeare and the Question of Culture, and To Be or Not To Be. He has edited The Changeling for the Oxford collection of Thomas Middleton's works, and, with Eric Rasmussen, Everyman and Mankind for the Arden Early Modern Drama series.
- Author(s)Douglas Bruster
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight318 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementEvans Shakespeare ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.