All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Million Dogs is designed for dog lovers of all ages - its humour and cuteness will appeal to both children and adults, providing an escape from hectic modern life to a relaxing world of quirkiness and imagination. Inside are 30 spreads of funny canines, decorated with stress-relieving Japanese patterns and motifs. Each illustration shows different dogs' adventures, and each dog is different.
- Author BiographyLulu Mayo is an award-winning illustrator with an eye for the quirky and idiosyncratic. Her work is energetic and often contains humourous and fantastical elements. She studied for a Masters degree in illustration at the University of the Arts London and has designed greeting cards, posters, editorials, window displays and much more.
- Author(s)Lulu Mayo
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.