All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo million dollars secured Noah Crawford the most enticing woman he has ever kwn. Initiating Lanie Talbot into a sensuous world of pleasure took them both to the brink - again and again. But when Noah discovers why the beautiful incent sold her body to the highest bidder, he's faced with the hardest thing he ever had to do: set her free. Lanie can't believe Noah would let her go. Doesn't he kw they share a bond deeper than sex - a connection too powerful to sever? Not even a treacherous enemy out to destroy Noah or the dark secret haunting the multimillionaire can keep them apart. But first Lanie has to show him that he belongs to her, even if it means risking everything for a love that can never be bought or sold.
- Author BiographyC. L. Parker is a romance author who writes smut and knows how to use it. She's a small town girl with big city dreams and enough tenacity to see them come to fruition. Having been the outgoing sort for all her life - which translates to 'she just wouldn't shut the hell up' - it's no wonder Parker eventually turned to writing as a way to let her voice, and those of the people living inside her head, be heard. She loves hard, laughs until it hurts, and lives like there's no tomorrow. In her world, everything truly does happen for a reason.
- Author(s)C. L. Parker
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight184 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.