All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDifferent animals live together in different ways. In this book, readers find out how meerkats form mobs and work together to find food and raise young. The book also explores how other mammals, such as lions and elephants, live in groups.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimals in Groups
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight159 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.