All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic of American realism depicts a clash of old and new worlds. Its portrait of a failing marriage explores social and moral issues involving family life and women's traditional roles.
- Author(s)William Dean Howells
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight299 g
- Width132 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.