Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionA Modern Ukranian Grammar was first published in 1949. Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital techlogy to make long-unavailable books once again accessible, and are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions.
- Author BiographyJaroslav B. Rudnyckyj was a professor and director of Slavic Studies at the University of Manitoba.
- Author(s)George S N Luckyj,Jaroslav B Rudnyckyj
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication20/07/1949
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.