All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully photographed and modern vegetarian cookbook packed with quick, healthy, and fresh recipes that explore the full breadth of vegetarian ingredients--grains, nuts, seeds, and seasonal vegetables--from Jamie Oliver's London-based food stylist and writer Anna Jones. How we want to eat is changing. More and more people cook without meat several nights a week and are constantly seeking to push the boundaries of their own vegetarian repertoire. At the same time, people want food that is a little lighter, healthier, and easier on our wallets, and that relies less on dairy and gluten. Based on how Anna likes to eat day to day--from a blueberry and amaranth porridge, to a quick autumn root panzanella, to a pistachio and squash galette-- A Modern Way to Eat is a cookbook for how we want to eat w.
- Author BiographyANNA JONES is a cook, writer, and food stylist. She has worked with several well-known chefs--Yotam Ottolenghi, Henry and Tom Herbert ( The Fabulous Baker Brothers ), Sophie Dahl, Stevie Parle--and has cooked for British royalty and American presidents. She also helped Jamie Oliver create and grow his global food empire, styling, writing, and working behind the scenes. Jones's work has appeared in the Telegraph, Observer Food Monthly, Guardian, Jamie, and Delicious magazines. She lives, writes, and cooks in Hackney, East London.
- Author(s)Anna Jones
- PublisherTen Speed Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width193 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.