A Monkey Could Do It: How Wall Street Robs Main Street by Dr Lance Moore (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Monkey Could Do It: How Wall Street Robs Main Street, subtitled TheValue of Work and The Values of Class Warfare ((c)2012 Lance Moore). This book could change the world! Edward Wesley Drawing upon history, ecomics, religion, and compelling logic, Dr. Moore exposes the faulty ethics and greed behind mythical free markets. And he makes the myth-busting an entertaining read, including the true story of a chimp who consistently picked stocks better than the high-paid Masters of the Universe on Wall Street. Topics include: Who started Class Warfare What the Bible REALLY says about socialism What Jesus REALLY says about greed, taxes, and wealth fake Meritocracy and the real worth of CEOs Beyond Occupy Wall Street: Wall Street vs. Main Street Capitalism: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Why free markets aren't free Plutocracy and the Rising Fourth Reich the growing gap between rich and poor Greed as addiction Bankers, usury, bubbles and derivatives Welfare for the Rich, Taxes for the Poor Mopolies, cartels and pyramids Hope and Solutions beyond big government. Every responsible and virtuous citizen should read three things: the Scriptures, a daily newspaper... and this book! Dr. Thomas L. Butts Going beyond OCCUPY WALL STREET, this book destroys the claim that excessive CEO paydays are ethical just because they are legal. Robin G. Hoode, Director/Founder of www.FireTheRich.org Dr. Moore does t advocate bigger government or communist-style seizure of property. One principle of capitalism is indisputable: money motivates. But profit and productivity do t require a 'Girls Gone Wild' capitalism. A trained and reined racehorse runs faster than unbridled wild horses. It's time to re-examine the laissez-faire proposition that the 'invisible hand' of the market is an intelligent way to run our world. It's time for a new ethic, time to put people before profits, time to save the American Dream.
- Author BiographyThe Reverend Doctor Lance Moore is author of a variety of books (fiction and non-fiction... do an author search on Amazon for the complete list), an Ordained Elder in the United Methodist Church... and a professional rock guitarist! He holds degrees from Auburn University and Emory University. He enjoys reading, writing, music, and water sports, and is most proud of his daughters, Melissa and Amanda.
- Author(s)Dr Lance Moore
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.