About this product
- DescriptionWhen Garnet's mother decides it's time for a change, she drops off her daughter at her aunt June's house in Black Rock, Virginia, while she goes to Florida to find a job. Garnet has never met Aunt June, so she feels angry and abandoned. But Aunt June thinks Garnet is there for a reason. Each week, Garnet and June visit a different religious service as Aunt June, who has cancer, tries to find God. After a miraculous spiritual healing occurs and an unexpected visitor comes to town, Garnet learns the power of love and forgiveness, and what being a family truly means.
- Author BiographyRuth White has written many middle grade and young adult books. She received the Newbery Honor Award for Belle Prater's Boy. She lives in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ruth White
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.