All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionA MORE PERFECT UNION is a finalist in the 2015 SAN DIEGO BOOK AWARDS for romance & listed by Amazon's editors' as best books of the year so farPolitics as unusual Former Miss Cherokee Nation, present Virginia Senator, Ayita Starblanket, is running against a former MLB slugger and present Florida Goverr, Arturo Arnez. After circumstances force the unlikely pair together, she suspects her opponent is falling for her. Jimi Hendrix once said, When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will kw peace. But is it that simple? If you're looking for one more cynical political vel, sorry-t between these covers. If you're looking for ather salacious, n-organic sex fest, sorry-t under these covers. (Rated R by the author.) If you prefer to hate your way through life, you're living in the wrong country. If you like romance in perhaps the most unusual of situations, well please buy this book. This ain't Pollyanna story. There's eugh grit to turn the mill and give you pause. Beware, the book lampoons your favorite political and media personalities. The author promises at least one major twist you will t see coming. RW Richard reprieves and cameos Brother Wolf (in this vel-as protector of Cherokee women). I loved it and the whole story. 5 stars. Sami Robinson, author of Broken Toy. My wife told me to read this romance, because I enjoy politics. So I promised I would. Well, I never thought it. RW slams a home run with this outrageous tale, which tweaks a few well deserving ses along the way. One last huge twist blew my red, white and blue socks off. J Stryker Meyer, author of Across the Fence. Rather than go on with more information that might spoil the plot or story, the author offers the following words or phrases that describe major and mir themes occurring in this vel. The outer plot: mystery thriller suspense intrigue adventure spies assassins terrorists cloak & dagger assassination politics, The inner struggle: literary contemporary romance, pararmal, multicultural, Cuban, Lati, Hispanic, Cherokee, wolves & folklore, new adult, teen, college, family, love stories, marriage wedding honeymoon, abstinence, new adult young adult, women, inspirational, power, wealthy, United States, American, comedy satire humor lampoon.
- Author BiographyRW Richard The Romantic Novelist Grew up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Graduated from Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia with a BS in Physics and an MBA in management/marketing. Am a chess master and master swimmer. Have won the California Senior Chess Championship and earlier, the New York City Junior and New Jersey State Championship. Love aerobics at the gym and walk my two dogs every day. Am an artist (paint and sketch primarily). Am a member of Romance Writers of America and held positions of authority in the local chapter (RWASD (San Diego)). Had gotten the writing bug when, long ago, NBC contracted a screenplay I wrote. Busy being an engineer and breadwinner, I had no time to refine it. I love family life and love my family, two daughters, two grandsons, one wife. I enjoy great movies such as Sleepless in Seattle or You've Got Mail and great books like Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Natural Born Charmer. I prefer Romantic comedies in books like Mary Leo's Stick Shift. I also like Janet Evanovich and Jeffery Deaver to name a couple. They're not dating as far as I know. My twitter is @rwrichard1. My blog and website is http: //romancetheguyspov.blogspot.com. Or you can email my at email@example.com. Thank you so much for taking an interest in my work. I write to lift you up. I write to the beat of a drummer not usually heard, i.e. my stories are unusual but believable. Two of them actually happened in real life, Neanderthals and the Garden of Eden and Autumn Breeze. In one I took poetic or prose license to protect the innocent. In the other I told the story of those who created the vision of a better life for all of us 100,000 years ago.
- Author(s)Rw Richard
- PublisherWeb Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeb Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.